PVC pipe is a widely recognized modern alternative to metal piping. Its known as a low-cost solution with the strength, versatility, durability, and easy installation process to back its popularity. PVC is made of polyvinyl chloride, a widely used thermoplastic material that can be molded into different shapes.
- PVC SCHEDULE 40: Pipe and Fittings are for pressure applications have high impact strength and are intended for systems that will not exceed 140° F.
- MADE IN THE USA: For over a century, Ventral has been fabricating pipe and fittings, employing more than loyal, hard-working Americans. All of our products are proudly made and/or designed in the USA.
- KEY FEATURES: They are highly resilient, with high-tensile and high-impact strength. PVC Schedule 40 has better sound deadening qualities than PVC Schedule 40 DWV Foam Core and ABS Foam Core.
- EASY INSTALLATION: White fittings that are used in potable water applications only. They are non-toxic, lightweight and easy to install. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement.
- VENTRAL PVC: Pipe and Pressure Fittings are used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swim pools and spas, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines