- PEX: Pipe and Fittings are for pressure applications such as Plumbing. It has a high impact strength and are intended for systems that will not exceed 200° F.
- MADE IN THE USA: For over a century, Ventral has been fabricating pipe and fittings, employing more than loyal, hard-working Americans. All of our products are proudly made and/or designed in the USA.
- KEY FEATURES: They are highly resilient, with high-tensile and high-impact strength. PEX has better sound deadening qualities than other materials like Copper.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Barbed fittings that are used in potable water applications only. They are non-toxic, lightweight and easy to install. Installation requires the use of a crimping tool.
- VENTRAL PEX: Is Premium Branded Pipe and Pressure Fittings are used in plumbing applications in Hot and Cold water supply lines
PEX pipe is a widely recognized modern alternative to metal piping for Plumbing. It’s known as a low-cost solution with the strength, versatility, durability, and easy installation process to back its popularity. PEX is made of Cross Linked PolyPropelene, a widely used thermoplastic material that can be molded into different shapes.