PVC pressure fittings are for pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140°F. They are resilient, with high-tensile and high-impact strength. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement.
PVC fittings are easy to install, light in weight and have smooth, interior walls. These are designed for domestic water applications.
PVC DWV (Drain, Waste, Vent)
Used in gravity-fed waste elimination systems and are for Non-Pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140° F.
Made in the USA
PVC DWV Pipe and Fitting System
PVC Schedule 40 is highly durable, with high tensile and impact strength. It is easy to install and has better sound deadening qualities than PVC Schedule 40 DWV Foam Core. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement. For DWV applications, gradual sloping DWV fittings must be used.
ConnecTite products can make repair projects a snap by eliminating the need for additional products such as solvents or glue.
These fittings allow for the user to place repairs and fittings easily into production where needed.
- PVC SCHEDULE 40: Fittings are for pressure applications have high impact strength and are intended for systems that will not exceed 140° F.
- EASY INSTALLATION: White fittings that are used in potable water applications only. They are non-toxic, lightweight and easy to install. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement.
- KEY FEATURES: They are highly resilient, with high-tensile and high-impact strength. PVC Schedule 40 has better sound deadening qualities than PVC Schedule 40 DWV Foam Core and ABS Foam Core.
- CHARLOTTE PIPE PVC: Pipe and Pressure Fittings are used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swim pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- MADE IN THE USA: For over a century, Charlotte Pipe has been manufacturing pipe and fittings, employing more than 1,400 loyal, hard-working Americans. All of our products are proudly made in the USA.