VENTRAL Copper Pipe Type M - Custom Size and Length 1/2"
Regular price $18.00
Versatility Standardize on copper for superior performance throughout the job. Copper is easy to work and has excellent thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance and durability. It is available in two basic types of tube?plumbing tube and air conditioning/refrigeration (ACR) tube, and in both drawn (hard) and annealed (soft) tempers. Copper tubing is also available in a wide range of diameters (from 1/8 inch to 12 inches) and wall thicknesses. Fittings to suit every design application are readily obtained. Variety of Applications In mechanical systems of all kinds, copper does more than ever before. Today copper tube has proven superior for: Underground water and gas services Water distribution systems Chilled water mains Drainage and vent systems Heating systems (including solar) Fuel-oil systems Oxygen systems Non-flammable medical-gas systems Moreover, copper is durable enough to embed in concrete without worry. Wide Range of Sizes Large diameter or small, there is a copper tube to fit every specification. Forced-circulation hot water heating systems use small and economical tube sizes with soldered joints and require less space for installation. In drainage systems, Type DWV tube has been used successfully for many years. Large-diameter tube, joined by soldering or brazing, is cost-effective for water distribution and for fire-protection risers in multistory buildings. Copper's superior hydraulic-flow characteristics permit precise tube and pump sizing.
- COPPER PIPE TYPE M: Pipe and Fittings are for pressure applications have high impact strength and are intended for hot water systems.
- MADE IN THE USA: For over a century, Ventral has been fabricating pipe and fittings, employing more than loyal, hard-working Americans. All of our products are proudly made and/or designed in the USA.
- KEY FEATURES: They are highly resilient, with high-tensile and high-impact strength. Copper has better sound deadening qualities than other systems.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Copper pipe and fittings are used typically for drinking water applications. They are non-toxic, lightweight and easy to install. Installation requires the use of heat.
- VENTRAL COPPER: Pipe and Pressure Fittings are used in residencial, industrial, commercial, outdoor applications and hot water supply lines